It all started in the 80s with basketball and specifically the emergence of Michael Jordan, his eponymous Air Jordan line of shoes released in 1985, and the growth of Hip Hop music.
Since, sneakerhead (yes we are part of it) collects, trades, and admires retro sneakers to new drops, such as iconic models you will find in this issue :
Yeezy Boost 350 V2, Nike Dunke low, New Balance 2002R, Jordan 5 Retro, Yeezy Foam RNNR, Nike Blazer Mid 77, Balenciaga Triple S, Nike Shox Nova, Rick Owens Phlegethon, Adidas 4D Run 1.0, Nike Air Max, Converse Chucks Comme des Garcons.
For all Sneakerhead, this new release is a real treat !
What you will find :
- 1 PDF file of 37 coloring pages in total of the coolest sneakers
- A large format (A4 size) for small hands to enjoy
- Each page is suitable for framing when complete
- Unlimited PDF printable pages to share and to start again
- A fantastic alternative to screen time
- An awesome activity to share with family and friends
DOWNLOAD, PRINT AND COLOR NOW !
This issue is guaranteed to make all little creative ones learn and have fun. Designed by Color Crush.